Friday 4 February 2022

Snarky Valentine!




'Love is an hourglass, 
with the heart filling up
as the brain empties'!





Hi lovelies, hope you are well! Tonight I am sharing a snarky Valentines card that I have created for a fun competition over at Ephemoire Digital Design.








To create my card, I have used one of the free images from Here. Vintage flower paper from Digital Bjoetee and a vintage music sheet from My porch prints.









I have used this digital red ruler tape also from my porch prints.









I have used blank kraft cardstock for my card base.
Next, I adhered the papers and image using double sided tape and all edges have been distressed using Vintage photo distress ink. 










I have used matching paper pieces and a Tim Holtz Tattered flower garland strip die to make a cute flower. I fixed a metal brad in the centre to hold the die cut pieces together. 












Next, I adhered a digital altered heart onto the photo to give some more interest to my card. 













To finish, I added a Tim Holtz quote sticker. 

Thanks so much for stopping by the Den! I really appreciate your visit! 


Zowie Dixon



I would like to enter my creation into the following challenges: 






As you like it challenge - true love or fabulous friendship I love my friends, they're so supportive and kind! 












18 comments:

  1. Zowie this card is sooooo awesome!!! I just love it!!
    Thanks for getting judge-y with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Vintage card and image love the P.paper and snarky sentiment.Thank you for your comment and I bought the die off someone on FB and came with no packaging-sure it said on the post but had a few sleeps since then lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Zowie,
    what a wonderful card and such a unusual image.
    Love the paper used and your design looks brilliant.
    Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so much fun, Zowie! Thanks for getting judgemental with the sistahs,Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card love the design. Thank you for joining us over at Allsorts Challenge we hope to see you again soon. Alison DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've made a fab valentines card... Thanks for playing along with the challenge at Moving Along With The Times, good luck and hope you will join us again next month.
    Diane Louise, Team Leader at MAWTT xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too funny, Zoe! Great snark card, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it, and I agree with the sentiment. Thanks for being judge-y with the sisterhood.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous, and so funny! Thanks for getting judge-y with the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A real fun Valentines design, thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous Valentone card - love the retro look. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week -
    Sadly as it is backlinked to before the start date of the challenge it will not be eligible for our weekly prize, but thanks so much for sharing your creativity.
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  12. bwhahahahahahaha!!!! This made me chuckle. LOVE it! Thanks so much for playing with us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So true - and at the same time, delightfully snarky! It's also a gorgeous card. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely project! The vintage design and layers are fabulous!
    Thanks for joining the Ai Challenge! -Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  15. Snarky, fun and great layering of the elements.Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this vintage image celebrating friendship. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awww, this made me smile!! thank you for sharing at AYLI. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete