Sunday 25 March 2018

A little about me




Hello lovely friends, hope you are well!





My name is Zowie and I am a mother of four wonderful children who never fail to inspire me. I am also a self taught artist/crafter without any formal training; I started paper crafting around eight years ago, and I am very passionate about what I make. I love anything vintage and shabby chic and this reflects largely in my style of crafting, I also like collage and altered art and I do combine both these crafting styles in to my artwork. 

I am also the owner of a challenge blog called Crafts Dreamy , which holds Monthly craft challenges, with a winners prize and a top three favourite designer spotlight chosen by my super talented Design Team. If you would like to find out more details and to join in with all the crafty fun please click on the link above. The DT 
and I would love to see your wonderful creations!


I live in a quaint little historical town called Dudley in the United Kingdom which has it's own Castle dating back to the Eleventh century, there are also some hauntingly beautiful ruins of an ancient Priory dating back to the same era. Dudley provides much history and I love that I am fortunate to live so close by to these amazing historical sites.




Dudley Castle







Dudley Castle grounds



Priory ruins



I am also a huge fan of the 1920's- 1950's, especially the roaring twenties! I adore vintage images,the romance and nostalgia of days gone by. This is where I get a lot of my inspiration from, which I incorporate into my designs. 

Crafting has bought a lot of joy into my life and I believe that crafting and art is for everyone and a way for one to fully express themselves.




Crafts Dreamy

Thank you for all of your support and for following my blog, 
I really appreciate all of your kindness. 
Hugs,
Zowie xx


















No comments:

Post a Comment