Monday 2 December 2019

You better not cry! - Artsystamper Challenge




Hello lovelies, hope you are well! Today a new challenge starts over at Artsystamper and the winner will receive a wonderful prize from their Etsy store! 




We are also collaborating with Double Trouble Challenges.




I am also sharing my DT creation, made using Beverly's beautiful digital Poinsettia stamps and paper collection, which you can find HERE and if you purchase this, you also get the wonderful Seaside Holiday set free (offer available through December 24th) 










Here I have used the Poinsettia paper from the collection, some wood texture paper and a strip of corrugated card from my own stash. I adhered all layers of paper on to a piece of kraft card stock.






Here I have layered two of the Poinsettia stamps from the kit using pop-dots. 




Before I adhered the Poinsettia, I layered a few Holiday Greens die, cut also from Kraft card stock. 
Each has been distressed using Walnut stain distress ink.  To finish my card, I have printed out the quote 'you better not cry' as I thought it fitted this darling vintage photo perfectly! 
Thanks so much for stopping by, I really appreciate your visit! Hugs, Zowie xx 

Artystampers Digitals Blog

The Artsystamper Shop {Etsy}

BZ Cole mixed media {YouTube}


I would like to enter my tag into the following challenges: 

CHNC Christmas challenge

Crafty Hazelnut's patterned paper challenge - December


Day of the month card club - Poinsettia day #10

Die Cut Divas - December challenge

Merry little Christmas challenge blog- #17

Sparkles monthly challenges #122

BT challenge blog #83

My time to craft #411 - Christmas scene

A Vintage Journey- Holly Jolly Christmas




Festive Friday  3 items; vintage, black and white photo and pink tint in paper. 

Winter Wonderland Challenge Blog



Color my heart - color dare  red, green and gold (on die cut leaves)

Stempelgarten challenge #87















13 comments:

  1. OMG this image is ADORABLE and you've showcased it perfectly! Great job Zowie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Darlene, thanks so much for your lovely comment, I really appreciate it. Hugs, Zowie xx

      Delete
  2. Great corner embellishment with your poinsettia digital...beautiful memory tag (great sentiment, and this reminds me of my daughter's first Christmas photo and it wasn't even with Santa but she was not happy). Love the combination of your patterned and textured papers and embellishments...beautifully done. Please don't forget to enter into our challenge at Double Trouble "Wrap It Up", and please visit us for future fun challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layout with the poinsettias! I think most parents have one of these classic photos from the Holidays. Thank you for joining us at Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sentiment fits so well with this vintage photo - so nicely framed by the magnificent poinsettia! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the DotMCC! Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute layout. Great use of our color grid. Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a perfect photo for this layout! Love the flowers. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, haven't we all gone through this with our kiddos. Just delightful! Thanks for sharing at My Time to Craft.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That photo is priceless and the way you have used it with the song lyrics is amazing. Just love this! Thanks for traveling along with us at A Vintage Journey.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Og dear, what a shame. A wonderful poinsettia. Thanks for sharing with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is one funny photo! And you choose wonderful embellishments! Happy Holidays to you and I hope I will seeyou around next year at the DotMCC!Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am just loving this! Every mom out there knows this scenario.😂 Thank you for sharing your creation with us at the Color My Heart Color Dare blog. Please come back this week to see what other challenges we have for you. I can't wait to see what you create! ☕💙MissC

    ReplyDelete