Monday 16 December 2019

Gingerbread man recipe tag



Hello lovelies, hope you are well! Today a new challenge starts over at Artsystamper and the winner will receive a wonderful prize from their Etsy store! 









I am also sharing my DT creation, made using Beverly's wonderful digital Sweet Santa stamps, which you can find HERE and if you purchase this, you also get the wonderful Seaside Holiday set free (offer available through December 24th) 









Here I have used this darling Gingerbread man from the stamp collection and some music sheet paper from my own stash. I have also created a pocket at the bottom of my tag. Finally, I printed out a Gingerbread recipe on to a piece of card and placed it inside the pocket.



Thanks so much for stopping by, I really appreciate your visit! Hugs, Zowie xx 

Artystampers Digitals Blog

The Artsystamper Shop {Etsy}

BZ Cole mixed media {YouTube}









No comments:

Post a Comment