Wednesday 3 May 2023

My Crafting Buddy!

 






Hello lovelies, Today I am sharing a post dedicated to my darling woofer Roxie! We adopted our beautiful Staffie in 2019. When she came to live with us, she settled in straight away; like she had been living with us since she was a puppy! Roxie has brought so much joy to myself and my family. 
You can always find Roxie 'schooching' in between 
everyone, for love and hugs and she is such a kind and gentle soul. 
She loves to 'help' out with crafting! and is always curled up by my side or knocking crafting items off my craft table! That's why she is known as my true crafting buddy!


Nicknames: Polar bear! Sofa Seal! house hippo!

My darling Roxie truly loves to be the center of attention! 
Thanks for stopping by,
 












2 comments:

  1. Awww how beautiful -love the pics of your house hippo
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Carol, she truly is beautiful and such a character! Hugs, Zowie x

      Delete