Tuesday 2 May 2023

Altered vintage Christmas gift bag






Hello lovelies, hope you are well! Today I am sharing a recreation of a vintage Christmas altered gift bag that I have designed. I loved making this first time round, so I sat down at my desk and created another one! I have to say it is one of my favourite creations! 


A list of ingredients will be at the bottom of this page!

There is a brand new challenge over at Sparkles Christmas challenge  and the theme is 'use a sleigh' so I thought this would be perfect as my DT creation. 




























Products that I have used to create this are:


Maja design 'A gift for you' paper collection

Die'sire classiques Christmas Santas sleigh metal die 

Xcut lace holly mini die 

M and C Boutique natural theme die

Heritage Christmas reindeer wooden embellishment

Mulberry roses in cream and wine red tones

Christmas red berry embellishments. 








Thanks so much for stopping by the Den, see you on the next post! 

Zowie Dixon


I would like to enter my creation in to the following challenges:

A place to start May 1st

Crafting from the heart #1

Crafting happiness challenges #142

Peace on Earth Christmas #38

We love 2 create #4

Jingle Belles- leftovers

C.R.A.F.T Challenge #675

Krafty chicks challenge #661

The Holly and Ivy Christmas challenge #139






7 comments:

  1. Love the wonderful dimension & details ... so very glad you shared your Holiday Leftovers with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely! So pleased you could join our Holiday Leftovers fun at Jingle Belles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful layering of elements! A beautiful card! Thanks so much for joining us at Peace on Earth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Darlene, thanks so much for your kind words. Hugs Zowie x

    ReplyDelete