Sunday 7 May 2023

Happy Springtime





Hello lovelies, hope you are well! Today I am sharing my DT creation for Let's Craft and Create challenge. The theme is 'ATG plus ribbon, lace, twine'










Ingredients used: 

Kraft card stock

Well dressed animals

Natural linen and burlap pages

Vintage Spring journal pages

Burlap lace borders




I hope that I have inspired you to make your own vintage Spring time cards! I also hope that you will join in with the challenge! 



Thanks so much for stopping by the Den, I really appreciate your visit and kind comments!


Zowie Dixon


I would like to enter my creation in to the following challenges:

As you like it challenge - favourite season   I love Spring, watching the daffodils (which were my Mother's favourite flowers) grow in the fields. I also love the lighter nights and the feeling of new beginnings! 




12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Vintage Spring card love the papers and Fox image
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carol, thank you so much. Your kind words are much appreciated. Hugs Zowie x

      Delete
  2. Hi Zowie just popping back to say---Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty. I love the vintage look. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card with all the different types of media. Classic! Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your kind words Anita, they are much appreciated! Hugs Zowie x

      Delete
  5. I really like this, shades of brown are one of my favourite colours. And I like the fox too.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pamela, thanks so much for your kind words. Hugs Zowie x

      Delete
  6. This is such a wonderful spring card. Thank you so much for sharing at AYLI. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete