Wednesday 21 March 2018

Altered Bingo card


Hello lovely friends,
Hope you are well!

Today, I am sharing with you an altered Bingo card that I have recently made.
I am such a hopeless romantic, that when I saw this vintage image, I knew I had to use it in one of my creations! There is something so beautiful and nostalgic about an old-time vintage couple. You see the nostalgia in old Hollywood movies and I like to think that's how real love should actually be! This is where I get a lot of my inspiration from, a wonderful period in time and a lot of romanticism! by taking an image and marrying it with some beautiful paper and embellishments that all co-ordinate, I am finally able to create something that depicts my favourite crafting style. 


I have used these wonderful Coffee tone digital papers and I wanted to add a pop of colour to the Cafe Noir colour scheme, so have used these gorgeous Candyfloss mulberry flowers from Noor Design.



Here I have used a vintage Filigree metal button and some Tim Holtz film strip ribbon.


The Products I have used to create my tag are:





*Vintage Bingo card




Thanks for stopping by, see you on the next post.

Hugs,
 Zowie xx



No comments:

Post a Comment