Wednesday 16 February 2022

Counting rhymes

 






Hi lovelies, hope you are well! Today I am sharing  a DT creation that I have created for Gecko Galz.









I wanted to create something other than a card, so I created a vintage pocket using the Tim Holtz stitched pocket die along with kraft cardstock and a vintage book page. 

Next, I distressed the edges of the pocket with vintage photo distress ink. 











I have used these wonderful images from the counting rhymes digital college sheet from Gecko Galz to fill up the pockets. 









I have adhered a sticker label on to the front of the pocket. 










To finish, I adhered a wooden number counter. 







Thanks so much for stopping by the Den, see you on the next post!


Zowie Dixon

1 comment:

  1. Great Vintage pocket,love the little pockets for the cards
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete