Tuesday 15 February 2022

The 100 day project - art journalling day # 2

 






Hello lovelies, welcome back to the Den! It's day Two of the #100 day project. And I'm back sharing my second double journal page. 

If you would like to join me, please use the hash tag

#100daysofartjournalingwithzowie

I will be creating a double journal page a day, any size any format and any book.  

Day #2  









For both pages I have used the beautiful French chateau kit. 
on this page I have used vintage sheet music and a French ephemera journal card. I have also used a Tim Holtz photobooth photo and a metallic quote sticker. 













For this page, I have added a sweet couple from the TH paper doll set. The mixed media hearts and vintage label are from in the pocket design over on Etsy. 



Thanks so much for stopping by the Den, I really do appreciate your visit! 


Zowie Dixon


1 comment: