Sunday 6 February 2022

Setting sail for Sunday Postcard art






Hi lovelies, hope you are well! Today I am hosting over at Sunday Postcard Art. I am really thrilled that Mandy asked me to design something for her challenge! I chose the theme 'Nautical'!.

 
















To create my postcard, I have used a kraft cardstock base that measures 6x4 Inches. I have used this wonderful French blue receipt from Taylor made journals and a vintage music sheet from my own stash. This stunning image is from Ireland Rose studio.























Thanks so much for stopping by the Den! I hope that you will hop over to the challenge


Zowie Dixon








14 comments:

  1. Very tender, delicate and well done postcard indeed.
    I love the colours you choose and all the different details.
    Beautiful blog Zowie!
    And beautiful craft too.
    ( Happy to know you :)
    Thank you for this wonderful challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sim thank you for your kind words, I really appreciate them! Happy to know you too! Hugs Zowie xx

      Delete
  2. Fabulous postcard love the Vintage image and great papers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Carol. I just love this photo! (Another one of my favourites!) Hugs Zowie x

      Delete
  3. stunning postcard, great theme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great example card, beautiful elements and a fun challenge...thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Una bona combinació artística !.
    Salut ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Postcard and the theme.
    I've played along..x

    ReplyDelete