Tuesday 15 February 2022

Smitten!

 




Smitten  adjective 
smit:ten 

Definition of smitten
: deeply affected with or struck by
strong feelings of attraction, affection
or infatuation


















Hi lovelies, hope you are well! I have some exciting news to share with you; I am joining the Sparkles monthly challenges Design Team! I am so thrilled and honoured to be working alongside so many talented ladies! 


The theme for this month's challenge is SOMETHING BIG AND SOMETHING SMALL. 

There will be a list of products that I've used to make my card at the bottom of this page! 












Ingredients used: 

French Chateau kit

Heart valentines quotes

French ephemera

Photobooth photos

Metallic sticker quotations






Thanks so much for stopping by the Den! I hope that you will hop over to the Sparkles Monthly challenge.


Zowie Dixon




4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new DT -love the beautiful card and photo booth picture
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carol, sorry I'm late replying to your comment. Thank you for your kind words, they are much appreciated! Hugs Zowie xx

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful card! Loving how you layered the papers and image together with the heart and wording - perfect 😀. Many congratulations on joining the Sparkles Monthly design team and sending you happy and creative wishes! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jo, sorry I am late replying to your comment. Thanks so much for your kind words. They are much appreciated. Hugs Zowie x

      Delete