Monday 14 February 2022

The 100 day project - art journalling day # 1

 







Hello lovelies, hope you are well! I have decided to participate in this years #the100dayproject to keep my creative flow going and to also be inspired to use my brand new Ranger journal! 

If you would like to join me please use the hashtag

#100daysofartjournalingwithzowie

I will be creating a double journal page a day, any size any format and any book.  

Day #1 







For my very first page I have used this beautiful Victorian parlour scrapbook paper and some old sheet music.

I have also used these Tim Holtz paper dolls and a journaling floral card. 



















For this page, I have used a Tim Holtz photobooth photograph, film strip, a TH ephemera piece and metallic quote stickers. 




Thanks so much for stopping by the Den, see you on the next post!


Zowie Dixon



No comments:

Post a Comment