Tuesday 18 February 2020

Photo Booth!




Hello lovelies, hope you are well! Today I am sharing some ATC's that I have created using these beautiful photo booth photos. 




This wonderful vintage digital envelope is from My Porch Prints   






Here I have used some music sheet paper and a vintage post card from the Junk Journal kit  
from My Porch Prints. I have also adhered a small vintage ruler and a Journal word 'forever'.






For this ATC I have used sheet music and a torn vintage French dictionary page. Thanks so much for stopping by, I really appreciate your visit! 



I would like to enter my creation into the following challenges:

Stamps And Fun = Creativity #361

Paperminutes- #628 Get older

Through The Craft Room Door -February 18th

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous ATCs Really are vintage .beautiful images .Thanks for sharing and joining in the anything goes challenge from TTCRD
    https://ttcrd.blogspot.com/
    Good luck with your entry and look forward to seeing you again soon .
    Shirley-Anne DT
    https://shirley-anne-stampingforjoy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice ATCs - you did a great job!!!

    ReplyDelete