Monday 17 February 2020

Time for Tea!




Hello lovelies, hope you are well! There's a brand new challenge over at Artsystamper the theme is 'hot drinks' and the winner will receive a wonderful prize from the Artsystamper shop







For my DT creation I have designed some 'Alice in Wonderland' Artist trading cards, using the beautiful Morning Glories and Lily's Tea Party digital stamp sets from Artsystamper.









I have used the wonderful Denim and Diamonds paper set from Raspberry Road Designs and these delightful Alice in Wonderland images that I found on Pinterest. 






My grown up daughter loves 'Alice in Wonderland' and her name is also Lilli, so this theme was perfect and such a joy to create for!  






I have created a mixed media background using a Tim Holtz diamond layering stencil and texture paste. Once the paste was dry, I then coloured the diamonds with Tumbled Glass Distress crayon; it's such a beautiful colour and matches perfectly with the background paper. 






Next I adhered the 'Mad Hatter' image and the tea cup stamp, which I coloured with Prisma colour pencils. Over the top of that, I adhered the pre-coloured morning glories. 






For this ATC I used the same technique, along with the Alice image. 






Thanks so much for stopping by, see you on the next one! 








I would like to enter my creation into the following challenges: 



























11 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Crafting Happiness Challenges! Be sure to click LIKE on the entries you like - and yes, you can like more than one and your own as well. The entry with the most likes will be highlighted in next week's challenge post along with some other Top Picks. Feel free to link up as often as you want! Would love to see more of your creativity.
    Hugs! Janis
    Crafting Happiness Challenges, Creator
    Pause Dream Enjoy, Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards in the blue tones. Thanks for sharing at Color My Heart Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous tea party cards! Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful ATC cards! The blue/black combination looks great. Love the morning glory flowers. Thanks for joining the Sisterhood of Crafters, "Tea Party" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zowie, this is a beautiful collection of trading cards. I love the collection of papers.
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl
    TTCRD DT
    Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous Creation.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are just awesome Zowie! I can't hear the words 'tea party' without thinking of Alice in Wonderland! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such beautiful ATCs! I love the Alice in Wonderland design and those stamps are gorgeous 😁. Thanks so much for joining us at Creative Artiste! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great colouring, the blues look amazing. Thanks for joining in with Colour My Heart Colour Dare Challenge. Hop you can join in again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love ATC and these are fabulous especially when they are Alice in Wonderland themed. Well done. Thanks for joining our challenge this month at Daisy Chains and good luck! Michelle DT x

    ReplyDelete