Thursday 6 February 2020

TFJB Guest Design Team Member- Love is all around





Hello lovelies, hope you are well! today I am Guest Designing over at The Funkie Junkie Boutique, it is such an honour to create a design for the 'Love is all around challenge'. 




The theme is to create a vintage or shabby chic project featuring hearts. I chose to make a card using this darling vintage image from Etsy. 




I have also used this beautiful Pure love mini paper pack from Gecko Galz. Once I adhered two layers of paper from the kit, I then added the vintage image to the center of my card using score tape. I have also adhered this wonderful vibrant pink geranium and small white flowers along with various leaf dies, cut from white card stock. 





Thank you so much for stopping by, I really appreciate your visit. I also hope you can join in with the challenge over at the TFJB too! 



1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your win. Looks like you've come up with a perfect idea for Valentines. This is going to be fun. I'm new to your blog but intend to check in every so often. Looks like you've got a lot going on...

    ReplyDelete