Tuesday 11 February 2020

Happy Birthday










Hello lovelies, hope you are well! There's a brand new challenger over at Arty Divas. Our wonderful sponsor is The Project Bin and the winner will receive a fabulous prize from their shop! Thank you so much to The Project Bin for being our Sponsor. 





My DT creation has been made using the wonderful Just Sayin' stamp set from The Project Bin. 





To make my card I have used these beautiful papers from Manudesign Studio.
The top sheet of paper is from the Blue Velvet paper set.
other sheets of paper are from the Winter scrapbook paper set. 





This stunning image is from Ireland Rose Studios.




I have used the 'Happy Birthday' sentiment from the stamp set along with Black Soot Distress ink. 




To finish, I have adhered this beautiful vintage Blue Rose clipart.
Thank you so much for stopping by, The Arty Divas would love for you to join in with challenge! 



No comments:

Post a Comment