Friday 14 February 2020

Spirit of the Fey




Hello lovelies, hope you are well! Today I am sharing another DT creation that I have made for Gecko Galz.  I have created a mini flip book using the stunning Spirit of the Fey collage sheet and Downton Abby digital papers. 









I have also used wood texture paper on all pages of my mini flip book along with fussy cut butterflies and flowers. 





I have added word labels and vintage French dictionary sheets on each page. Thanks so much for stopping by, see you on the next post! 




I would like to enter my creation into the following challenges:

A Vintage Journey- Against the Grain


Color Dare #381




Daring Cardmakers- Someone or something you love

The Three Muses - Flowers

Crafting Happiness #38

The Fairy and the Unicorn challenge blog- February










19 comments:

  1. This is a WOW creation! Thanks for join8ng us at Color My Heart Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thank you so much for your lovely comment, I really appreciate it! Hugs, Zowie xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your lovely comment Rosie. Hugs, Zowie x

      Delete
  3. What a beautiful mini! I love it. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Crafting Happiness Challenges! Be sure to click LIKE on the entries you like - and yes, you can like more than one and your own as well. The entry with the most likes will be highlighted in next week's challenge post. Feel free to link up as often as you'd want! Would love to see more of your creativity.
    Hugs! Janis
    Crafting Happiness Challenges, Founder
    Pause Dream Enjoy, Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful artwork and I love your enchanted blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lori, thank you so much for your kind words, they are much appreciated! Hugs, Zowie x

      Delete
  5. WOW, such a fantastic project. Thanks for joining in at Daring Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a splendid fairy book! I love it! Bravo Zowie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is simply beautiful. Take a bow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful designs! Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So elegant! Thank you for joining us at Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So rich with texture! Thank you for playing along at Color My Heart Color Dare #381.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Zowie x Such a fabulous flip book with the vintage images. I adore your wood texture background papers and its so nice to have you hop on board for Sara's fab challenge theme " Against the Grain"

    Best wishes
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous flip book, so many pretty images. Thank you for joining us at The Fairy and the Unicorn Fantasy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Zowie, I love this little flip book and all those great images! The wood grain texture paper is just perfect for my challenge theme " Against the Grain"; thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete