Monday 2 March 2020

Top of the Mornin'






Hello lovelies, hope you are well! There's a brand new challenge over at Artsystamper the theme is 'Green green, it's green they say'! and the winner will receive a wonderful prize from the Artsystamper shop. 







For my DT creation I wanted to design a card for St Patrick's day. Here I have used the wonderful Lucky Oxalis digital stamp and paper kit, (which is half price through St Patrick's day.) 




To create my card, I layered these beautiful papers from the kit on to the front of a pre-scored Kraft card, the edges of the paper have been distressed with Walnut Stain Distress ink. 





Next, I tore a sheet of paper from my vintage French dictionary. I like to collect old books from Thrift stores and I love adding vintage paper into my artwork!  



I also adhered this darling St Patrick's day vintage image which I found on Pinterest. 





Finally I added these lovely pre-coloured stamps from the kit and printed out a sentiment. 







I hope that you will join in with the challenge over at Artsystamper the DT would love to see your wonderful creations! You can create anything, a card, tag, layout etc and you are not required to use an Artsystamper image, however, if you do you will gain an extra entry into the draw! 

Thanks so much for stopping by, see you on the next one! 





















2 comments: