Saturday 14 March 2020

Spring dreams




Hello lovelies, hope you are well and having a lovely weekend! Today I am sharing some more DT creations that I have designed for the 'Once upon a Springtime' challenge over at Gecko Galz










To create my first card, I have used this darling vintage photo and beautiful papers. I have also created a flower collage using cheesecloth, a vibrant yellow rose and soft blue cherry blossoms. 





The sweet girl image is from the Little Miss colorful collage sheet. Background paper is from the My Wedding paper collection and the beautiful spring paper is from the Dreams of Spring mini paper pack.





These wonderful papers are from the Yesterday paper collection from Lemoncraft. The sweet vintage girl photo is also from the Little Miss colorful collage sheet. 






To complete my card, I have created another flower collage using pink and white roses and white pearl stamens. Thanks so much for stopping by, I really do appreciate your visit! 



I would like to enter my creation in to the following challenges: 


Spring is my favourite as the weather is getting warmer, nights are getting lighter and I love to hear the Birds sing! I dislike the Winter months, so, as soon as Spring comes around, I look forward to it!























12 comments:


  1. Your cards are beautiful and those pictures you used ... I am totally in love with them!
    Thank you very much for participating in Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog, and we wish you the best of luck with your entry. Bye Desi (DT)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Desi, I love those pictures too! hugs, Zowie x

      Delete
  2. Beautiful cards! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn. Have a nice day,.. Succes!!
    DT Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisbeth, thanks so much for your kind words, they are much appreciated! Hugs, Zowie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable sweet vintage cards. Thanks for joining us
    at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz. DT member.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the images and the floral additions. Great colour scheme. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz xx Lynda DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such great vintage cards. Love the muted colors and the way you used the cheesecloth.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs for our Add a Flower challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining us at As You Like It Challenge and for bringing a big smile to my face with wonderful card! I love the vintage feel the portraits lend your beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for joining in with the AYLI challenge. Your make is perfect for the Spring/Easter theme! Hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Squirrel x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards and papers-love the cute vintage images.Thank you for joining us at Craft Rocket
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi just popping back to say-Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete