Monday 1 January 2018

Live in the moment


Hi lovely friends,
hope you are well!

I want to wish you all a very happy new year,
I can't believe that it's now 2018!
Last year seemed to fly by so quickly.

Today I am sharing with you a recent tag 
that I have made.


I wanted to create something really dreamy 
and shabby chic; so I have used this beautiful
image of these two little darlings.

I have used this stunning floral paper from 
Craft & You Design 'My Wedding'
collection and some vintage blue and
french script paper from my own craft stash.


I have created this floral collage using 
mulberry flowers in baby pink and cool blue tones.

Finally, I adhered a fountain pen metal charm
and added the words 'Live in the moment'.

Thanks for stopping by,
see you on the next post 

Hugs
 Zowie xx


No comments:

Post a Comment