Tuesday 16 January 2018

Stay Fabulous!


 Hi lovely friends,
hope you are well!

Tonight I am sharing with you a recent 
birthday art tag that I have made.

My best friends daughter had her sweet
sixteenth birthday on New Years Eve,
so it was lovely to celebrate 
her special day with her and so I made this 
altered tag for her.






This super cute Kitty Marie Antoinette 
digi paper doll image is from


They have some fabulous digital designs.

The products I have used to create this tag are:

 .Plain white card stock
.Craft & You Design 'rose garden' paper collection
.Tim Holtz vintage photo distress ink
.Mulberry tropical blossom flowers 
.Glitter white stamens
.Cheesecloth
.Fussy cut butterflies
.Kitty Marie Antoinette paper doll

I really appreciate you stopping by,

Hugs
 Zowie xx





No comments:

Post a Comment