Saturday 13 January 2018

New Adventure!


Hello lovely friends,
hope you are well!

I have some very exciting news to share with you!

I have started a new challenge blog called 


This is a brand new adventure for me and I would love
for you to join me!

The first ever challenge goes live on January 15th,
please click on the link to head over to take a look around.

Each month there will be a brand new challenge and 
a mood board for inspiration.

 
Here is a sneak peak of Januarys Mood board.

For the challenge, you can create a card, tag,
layout etc. It would be great to see you over there 
and my wonderful Design Team and I look forward 
to seeing your creations.

Please meet my amazing DT








Thanks once again for stopping by,
I really do appreciate it.

Hugs,
 Zowie xx







No comments:

Post a Comment