Monday 15 January 2018

Winter Wishes


Hello lovely friends,
hope you are well!

Today I am sharing with you an altered 
shabby tag that I have made for my 
first ever challenge over on my other blog 

Crafts Dreamy

I wanted to start a challenge blog as I love art  
so very much and believe that crafting is for everyone.

Crafting is more than just a hobby for me, as it originally
started out, but now it has become something much more.
A way of life, something to be proud of and
I have made some of the most nicest friends; old and new 
through a mutual love of crafts.

Hence, why I have decided to go for my dream and create a challenge blog.
I want people to come together who enjoy arts and crafts and have
lots of fun (a new friend, described the whole reason for crafting as being fun!)




Here is Januarys Mood board that I created for the 
first ever challenge that goes live today!




I love Stags and so I wanted to incorporate them into my design.






Thanks for stopping by,

I would LOVE for you to join in with this months challenge,
which is anything goes... a card, tag, layout etc
Please stop by and share your amazing creations with us.
The winner will receive a beautiful Valentines digi collage sheet
from our sponsor.

Digital Heaven


'can't wait to see your designs!

Hugs,
Zowie xx





No comments:

Post a Comment