Tuesday 13 August 2019

Arty Divas Challenge - Sweet Suzie





Hello lovelies, hope you are well! Today I am sharing my DT creation for Arty Divas There's a brand new challenge, please click the link for more details. Our sponsor is Leann's world 101.






I have used the Sweet Suzie digital stamp to create my shabby chic tag, which I coloured with Faber Castel pencils. 




Here I have used these beautiful papers from my own stash which have been adhered on to a piece of white cardstock measured to tag size. 





I have also fussy cut two roses from the Bella Rose garden digital junk journal kit and added them to opposite corners of my tag.





Finally, I printed out a sassy quote and adhered it to my tag. Thanks so much for stopping by, see you on the next post! Hugs, Zowie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment