Wednesday 14 August 2019

Nature of the Beach - DT creation for Artsystampers











Hello lovelies, hope you are well! today I am sharing my DT creation for Artsystamper
I just love Beverly's digital stamps and this wonderful Sea Turtle is one of my very favourites! I have used the 'Nature of the beach' digital stamp set to create my mixed media art tag. 






To create my tag, I took a piece of Kraft card stock measured at 5 Inches x 3 Inches and adhered this wonderful paper from the Cherry Blossoms digital paper pack. Next, I used the Tim Holtz Curiosity definition rubber stamp along with Black soot distress ink 





Once the ink was dry, I then adhered a honeycomb die cut and torn pieces of corrugated cardboard to my tag. I then added the Sea Turtle digital stamp from the kit. Finally, I adhered an M&C Boutique foliage die cut from corrugated cardboard also. Thanks so much for stopping by, I really appreciate your lovely comments. Hugs, Zowie xx 

Artystampers Digitals Blog

The Artsystamper Shop {Etsy}

BZ Cole mixed media {YouTube}


2 comments: