Wednesday 28 August 2019

Cruisin'






Hello lovelies, hope you are well! Today I am sharing my DT creation for Artsystampers I have created a tag using the fabulous Cruisin' digital stamp set 



I decided to use the yellow retro car from the stamp set as I thought it complimented this wonderful collage paper from Manudesign Studio





Next, I used a scratch design mixed media stamp, which I stamped on to the paper using Black soot distress ink. 




Using the same ink, I used a Tim Holtz star and Route 66 stamp to complete my background.




Finally, I used a Tim Holtz tire mark stamp and adhered the car stamp at an angle on the edge of my tag and trimmed the excess. 
I have also used the "you're cool Daddy-O" quote from the Cruisin' digital stamp set. Thank you so much for stopping by, see you on the next post! Hugs, Zowie xx 

Artystampers Digitals Blog

The Artsystamper Shop {Etsy}

BZ Cole mixed media {YouTube}


No comments:

Post a Comment