Monday 26 August 2019

Vintage beautiful






Hello lovelies, hope you have had a lovely weekend! I have spent most of my mine creating. This is one of the designs that I have made; a vintage tag using a delightful old photo that I have had in my stash for some time.






Here I have used these gorgeous Violet watercolor flowers and leaves on the bottom left corner of my tag. 


,


Thanks for stopping by, have a great week! 
Hugs, Zowie xx 

I would like to enter my tag into the following challenges:

Dare 2B Artzy - August Challenge

International Art and Soul- challenge flowers

Allsorts challenge blog- feminine

Archi-scraps




13 comments:

  1. It certainly is very beautiful, thank you for joining us at Allsorts. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Wendy, how are you, hope you are well? Thank you so much, hugs Zowie xx

      Delete
  2. A beautiful card Zowie love the flowers. Thanks for joining us at Archiscraps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really beautiful vintage feminine creation, it's lovely to see you at Allsorts, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment. Hugs, Zowie xx

      Delete
  4. What a great way to use that beautiful photo Zowie. Your tag has a lovely nostalgic feel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful entry for the musical inspiration at Archiscraps! Thanks for joining in this month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is Beautiful and so vintage! Thanks for joining Archiscraps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty. Thanks for joining us at Archiscraps.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That really is beautiful. Thank you for supporting International Art and Soul, I love seeing your creativity and imagination at work. We hope to see your inspiring talent again in the near future. Love ‘n’ hugs Sall, International Art and Soul DT

    ReplyDelete