Tuesday 9 April 2019

Happy Birthday Momma





Hello lovely friends, hope you are well! I am back again tonight sharing with you a custom birthday tag that I made for someone very special! 





My Sons' girlfriend kindly asked me to make a tag for her moms' upcoming Birthday next week, so I was very excited to create something special! She sent me a photograph of them both, which I altered to black and white to fit with the colour theme that she chose. Her mom loves pinks and lilacs, so I have used these beautiful papers which I purchased from a shop called 'the works' here in the U.K. There is no designer name on the paper stacks, as I think it is especially made for the shop itself. I have found that you have to be quick in purchasing their paper stacks as they don't always re-stock them, which is a shame as they do carry beautiful paper lines. 




I have also used a strip of this gorgeous shabby chic paper, the white day collection by Craft & you design alongside some Tim Holtz filmstrip ribbon. 




I made a tag from white card stock measuring 5 x 3 inches and adhered the three layers of paper, which I distressed using a distressing tool and Ground espresso distress oxide. 






Here I have used some cheesecloth along with a purple/lilac cottage rose10mm lilac open roses and white meadow spray. I have also used die cut leaves using wallpaper and dies from my stash. 





Finally, I printed out the words 'Happy Birthday Momma' and adhered those to the bottom of the tag using double sided tape. Thanks so much for stopping by, see you on the next post! Hugs Zowie xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment