Friday 5 April 2019

Altered mini file folder








Hello lovely friends, hope you are well! Today I am sharing my latest DT creation for Linda Israel. I have used the gorgeous 'Outrageous Orange' printable journal kit. Here is some info on the collection:

Calico Collage teamed up with Linda Israel and created the Outrageous Orange printable journal kit. This kit merges Linda's mixed media art with Norella's digital style to create a unique one of a kind kit. You can buy the exclusive printable Outrageous Orange kit at Linda's shop.
Also make sure to stop by Norella's shop for over 1000 digital products to use in your paper crafts. 












Here I have created an altered file folder using a free basic template from Google images and a piece of Kraft card stock. I distressed the edges of the entire folder using Walnut stain distress ink, then adhered some of the paper from the kit. I also added some of the beautiful ephemera also included. I did however, print off the quote 'fly' as I thought it fitted perfectly with the theme. 



Next I decorated the inside of the file folder using some more of the paper and I also adhered a matching pocket with stored ephemera. 





Finally, I decorated the back panel of the folder; all edges of paper have been distressed using a distressing tool and Walnut stain distress ink. 





Here I have added another of my DT creations; an altered vintage book page paper clip. You can find the blog post HERE
Thanks so much for stopping by, I really do appreciate your visit! 
Hugs, Zowie xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment