Saturday 18 March 2023

You're my lucky charm!






Hi lovelies, hope you are well! To celebrate St Patrick's day yesterday, I am sharing, a little late, a lovely St Paddy's day card.







Here I have used these beautiful papers from Gecko Galz. The Bingo card is from my own stash.


Enchanted ATC sheet
Blarney digital collage set







I scored a piece of kraft cardstock and distressed the edges with Vintage photo distress ink. 





Next, I adhered the papers and Bingo card with double sided tape. 






Next, I fussy cut this wonderful image from the Blarny digital sheet, inked the edges with vintage photo distress ink and adhered to the centre of my card. To finish, I printed out some word label stickers and also adhered those to my card.






I Hope that I have inspired you to make your own vintage card!




Thanks so much for stopping by the Den, I really appreciate your visit and kind comments!

6 comments:

  1. Love the monochrome card and Vintage image
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool card Zowie! Love the vintage image! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Triple B ... OUR NEW CHALLENGE BLOG which is all about butterflies, birds & blooms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun vintage design and lots of green! Thanks for playing along with us at Beyond the Blue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet St. Patrick's Day card, Zowie. Love the Bingo card background and vintage children image. Everyone needs luck when they're playing Bingo. Thanks for sharing at Colorful Options March Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely vintage card and love the adorable image you used for your focal point... thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card with the lucky charm? Love your colours and the vintage feel to it. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare, I hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete