Saturday 11 March 2023

Fun Flapper Girl ATC

 



Hi lovelies, hope you are well! Today I am sharing a fun flapper girl artist trading card that I have created.  



 



Here I have used kraft cardstock measured at 2.5 Inches x 3.5 Inches. I distressed the edges of the card with Tim Holt's Vintage photo distress ink. 

I then covered my card with a mixture of collaged papers from The rose garden kit and Book page journal papers.









Next, I have used this delightful flapper image from the flapper fun collage sheet. I first adhered some fussy cut butterfly wings, then adhered the image on top of them. I have distressed all edges with vintage photo distress ink. 

Finally, I printed out the words 'Sassy and Classy' and adhered them to my ATC using double sided tape.   
                              


I really hope that I have inspired you to create some paper collage ATC's. They are such fun to design!


Zowie Dixon

No comments:

Post a Comment