Wednesday 15 March 2023

Blooming lovely

 









Hello lovelies, hope you are well! Today I am sharing my DT creations that I have designed for this months challenge over at Gecko Galz.









The theme is 'Ode to Spring'  and I really hope that you will join us!
 





There is only one rule and that is you need to use at least ONE product from Gecko Galz !! It can be one of the free products, stamps, collage image or digital papers! It's up to you!! 
The winner will receive a $25 Gecko Galz shopping spree! 












For my Fairy card, I have used a sheet of paper from the Sunday times ATC sheet, a vintage Bingo card from the Alter it digital collage sheet and a beautiful Fairy image from the Juane collage sheet. 










For this card, I have used these beautiful images from the Juane digital collage sheet. I also added a fussy cut vintage yellow flower image from my own stash. 







I hope that I have inspired you to make your own vintage Spring creations!

Thank you so much for stopping by the Den, see you on the next post! 

Zowie Dixon



I would like to enter my creation into the following challenges:



The card concept #191    I was inspired by the fun fresh colours of the inspiration photo. It fitted perfectly with my yellow creation! 














10 comments:

  1. Beautiful Vintage images and love the bingo card
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luv both cards ...great spring angel on the bingo card ...but adore the lady in yellow image! Awesome idea using the newspaper print! Both card colors are great and very vintage looking! Thanks for the inspiration! Hugs, Suzy Q

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful vintage cards, the images are beautiful, thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh definitely lovely with this floral vintage design! Thanks so much for joining us at Beyond the Blue!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two lovely vintage designs. They are so different, I love them both. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your makes are always so different to what we usually see. I like both your cards but my favourite is the second one.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely work. I love both the images

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the vintage nostalgic feeling of your lovely cards. Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday.
    Blessings,
    karen L

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely vintage look, both card are lovely,
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful vintage card. Thanks for joining us at the Card Concept Challenge! Hugs! Mackie

    ReplyDelete