Saturday 15 October 2022

The High Priestess

 







Hello lovelies, hope you are well! Today I am sharing some of my DT creations  that I have made.









There's a brand new challenge over at Gecko Galz this month and the theme is 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
I hope that you will join us! 





There is only one rule and that is you need to use at least ONE product from Gecko Galz !! It can be one of the free products, stamps, collage image or digital papers! It's up to you!! 
The winner will receive a $25 Gecko Galz shopping spree! 














Thanks so much for stopping by the Den, see you on the next post! 

Zowie Dixon


I would like to enter my creation in to the following challenges: 


2 comments:

  1. Both fabulous and love the papers and beautiful images especially the High Priestess
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Love the colouring of the image against the background you have used. Thank you for joining us at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge.

    ReplyDelete