Friday 21 October 2022

Enjoy the journey

 









Hi lovelies, hope you are well! Today I am sharing my DT creation for this month's challenge over at Arty Divas.








Our sponsor is Lilli Rain Designs and there is a fabulous prize for the winner of the challenge! 













To create my card, I have used this wonderful vintage photo from the vintage travel ephemera sheet and one map from the vintage maps collection. 















I have also used one of the tickets from tickets and postage stamps collage sheet. 










Finally I adhered one of the vintage stamps from the travel ephemera sheet and I printed out 'Enjoy the journey'. 


I really hope that you will join us over at Arty Divas!



Thanks so much for stopping by the Den, see you on the next post! 

Zowie Dixon

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful card love the vintage image and ephemera
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete