Saturday 15 October 2022

Owl post

  






Hello lovelies, hope you are well! Today I am sharing a lovely vintage card that I have created for this months challenge over at Sparkles Monthly Challenges  The theme is 'Owls'. 








I have used this beautiful sepia paper from Digital Curio. The wood grain paper is from my own stash. 











I have also used a Perpetual calendar label from Musings by Nikki. 










To finish my card, I have used this wonderful vintage owl image from Pinterest. The Halloween Journal label is from Shop Moon Steam Studio over on Etsy. 

Hope that you will join in with the challenge!






Thanks so much for stopping by the Den, I really appreciate your visit and kind comments!

9 comments:

  1. He's a fabulous Owl image, many thanks for joining in with our 'Add a Sentiment' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous owl and monochromatic card,the neutral tones are beautiful,thank you for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful owl themed piece. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the beautiful stately owl and perfect papers
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice owl image and love all the mix of text! Many thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous owl card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts,-))m

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful owl card! Loving the papers and how you layered everything together - amazing 😊. I hope you're having a lovely October and thanks so much for the inspiration at Sparkles and for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday too! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete