Monday 20 January 2020

Shabby Chic thank you card



Hello lovelies, hope you are well! Today I am sharing my DT creation for Artsystamper. There is a brand new challenge over on their blog. 

This weeks theme is 'Thank you', so I have created a shabby chic thank you card. I just love anything vintage and shabby chic; so I wanted to design a dreamy, shabby, romantic theme for my card! 






Here I have used Artsystamper's stunning 'Mable's Rose' digital stamp which I coloured with Faber Castel pencils. I have also used some shabby pink paper and a music sheet from my own stash.





I have also used some kraft card along with an Xcut scalloped border punch.{I must say that this has to be my favourite border punch in my collection, it's so pretty!}





Once I had adhered all layers of card and paper to a blank pre-scored Kraft card with score tape, I then took a sponge and dabbed white acrylic paint over the card, making sure to add more to the scalloped border. 




Finally, I adhered the rose stamp with Arlene's wet glue. I have also dabbed white acrylic paint over the rose to blend everything together. Thanks so much for stopping by, see you on the next post!
Hugs, Zowie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment