Tuesday 28 January 2020

Winter pocket card






Hello lovelies, hope you are well! There's a brand new challenge over at Arty Divas today. Our wonderful sponsors are Vectoria Designs and the winner will receive a fabulous prize from their Etsy shop. The DT and I would love for you to join in with the challenge and can't wait to see your beautiful creations! 









I have used the stunning Winter junk journal kit to create my DT project. It is so very beautiful and there are so many lovely embellishments in the kit to create with. 





Here I have used one of the pages from the kit along with a vintage photo. I have also adhered blue Cherry blossom and teeny white flowers along with some small die cut leaves. The stamped flowers are from heartfelt creations, which have been watercoloured with distress crayons. 





For the inside of my card, I have used more papers from the Winter kit. 









I have used one of the pockets that came in the journal kit and adhered it to the right side of my card. 




I have altered the tags from the kit with fussy cut butterflies and another vintage image. 





This paper is absolutely gorgeous, so I didn't need to heavily decorate it. But I have used one of my die cut snowflakes, which has been sprinkled with Decoart Glamour dust. 









To finish my pocket card, I have decorated the back with some more paper from the kit. 
Thanks so much for stopping by, I really do appreciate your visit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment