Monday 4 November 2019

Winter days - Artsystamper challenge







Hello lovelies, hope you are well! Today I am sharing my DT creation for Artsystamper
There's a brand new challenge over on their blog and the winner will receive a fabulous prize from their store. 




I have created a winter theme mixed media card using the beautiful Snowbirds stamp set and Wintry paper set from Artsystamper. 




To create my card, I have used a blank white pre-scored card. Next, I adhered a piece of textured paint paper from my own stash and then layered the distressed blue pine cone paper from the Wintry paper set on top of that. I then added another layer of the texture paper. I have also used a brick wall texture stamp along with Tsukineko Platinum Planet ink to add some more interest on to my card. 





I then used a Tim Holtz Holiday Greens die which has been covered with Viva Decor 3D snow. I adhered the branch along with some die cut pinecones to the bottom-left corner of my card. Finally I adhered the beautiful pre-coloured snowbird stamp on to the top of the snowy branch. 





Thanks so much for stopping by, please do check out the fabulous challenge and the beautiful creations made by the Design Team. 
Hugs, Zowie xx 

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful card love the embossed painted paper and beautiful bird and dies
    carol x

    ReplyDelete