Monday 18 November 2019

Thankful - Artsystamper challenge





Hi lovelies, hope you are well! Today I am sharing my DT creation for Artsystamper. There's a new challenge over on their blog and the lucky winner will receive a wonderful prize from their Etsy Shop. 




I have created a layout using the beautiful Autumn Gifts paper kit and the Autumn Gifts Stamp set. 







I have also used this wonderful fall theme photo as a focal point on my layout. 




I have created lots of layers using the coordinating paper from the set and distressed the edges using Walnut Stain DI. Next, I used a Tim Holtz mixed media brick die, which I adhered to the last layer of paper. To complete my layout, I used a TH ruler stamp along with two of the beautiful Pumpkin digital stamps from the Artsystamper kit and some cheese cloth. 

Thanks so much for stopping by, I really do appreciate your visit! Hugs, Zowie xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment