Saturday 6 May 2017

Vintage Paris envelope



Hello lovely friends,
hope you are well!

Here is a delightful
Paris theme mini envelope and tag
that I have made today. 




To create this, I used a Sizzix 
pocket envelope die along with some 
kraft card stock.

I decorated the front using this
beautiful paper from the
sweet Paris paper collection
by Dovecraft.

Next, I adhered a double row 
of vintage lace and added some
light pink flat back pearls. 

Then, I adhered this wonderful little
wooden Eiffel tower embellishment.




Finally, I added three small pink roses 
and a butterfly; I decorated his
wings using Milled Lavender 
distress stickles.




To finish, I cut a tag to fit inside 
the envelope. This has been 
decorated with matching paper. 



Thanks once again for stopping by, 
see you on the next post.

Hugs
Zowie xx


No comments:

Post a Comment