Thursday 27 April 2017

Shabby wedding card


Hi lovely friends,
hope you are well!

I wanted to make another shabby chic 
wedding card. So when I found this delightful
vintage photo, I knew I had to use it 
for this project! 

As an artist, I love creating things and 
 I also tend to be a perfectionist too, 
which can be a bit of a problem at times!
I put a whole lot of love, time and 
attention to detail
into the things I make.

It's a wonderful feeling when you've made 
something you love and that you are 
proud of. 




Here, I have created a flower collage 
using some beautiful mulberry roses 
in pink and blue tones. 

I have also added frayed cheese cloth 
and light pink pearls which have been 
adhered over the top of a clock embellishment.




The papers I have used are from the summer basics 
collection by Maja Design and My wedding 
collection by Craft & You design. 

To finish off my card, I have used some 
 vintage cream lace and two ivory pearl hearts.

I also added a blue butterfly and the word 'memories'.


Hope you like this card as much as I do?! 


Hugs 
Zowie xx


No comments:

Post a Comment