Wednesday 24 May 2017

Welcome sweet baby boy



 Hello friends, 
hope you are well!


A very special couple that I know
are expecting their first child in June.

I wanted to make them something very
special to welcome their new baby boy
into the world. 





Here is a shabby chic lollipop card 
that I finished making today.

I love making these type of cards, 
they are starting to become
a bit of an addiction! 

Once I created the paper rosette,
I adhered a paper doily to the centre.
Next,I matted this wonderful vintage
baby image onto a circle of matching
paper.Finally, I adhered that on top.

I then adhered a silver and white 
striped straw underneath
the bottom of the doily.

  I then added a bow made of vintage lace.







I also added this delightful silver 
spoon charm along with blue 
mulberry flowers. 





I printed out the words 'little Prince'
and 'baby boy' and adhered them 
slightly underneath the paper doily.






Thanks once again for stopping by,
see you on the next post

Hugs
Zowie xx



2 comments: