Tuesday 9 May 2017

Mini shabby banner


Hi lovely friends,
hope you are well!

I decided to make something different as i've 
been making a lot of cards and tags recently,
so this mini banner was such a fun and easy project
to design! 




I started by making these mini pennants 
from plain white card stock.
Next, I adhered this beautiful shabby chic
paper to each one. 

I then added some beautiful  embellishments 
to each pennant. 




Here I have used vintage lace, buttons, tulle,
a pink rose and some bling! 




I also added a few words to three individual 
pennants.




To finish off the banner, I adhered this
lovely champagne ribbon to the back of each 
pennant and tied each end with a loop
to be able to hang on my wall at home. 





Thanks for stopping by,
have a great day!

Hugs
 Zowie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment