Wednesday 31 August 2016

Masculine treat holder tags.


Hi friends,
hope you are well!

Tonight I am sharing these masculine treat holder tags
that i made a couple of days ago.

I wanted to make something for men, but these are great for us gals too! 

Each one contains two individual Earl Grey tea bags, but can be
replaced with other goodies.




Here i have used the stamp set 'getting there' by Tim Holtz
to create this tag. I have also used jet black Stazon ink to stamp the images onto 
this paper from my craft stash. 






I have wrapped the tea bag treats in clear cello card bags 
and tied them with some Anitas ribbon.



I have used the same stamp set for all of these tags, 
the ticket has been stamped onto Kraft card stock 
which i cut out and i have used
some pop dots to give it some dimension.







Thanks once again for stopping by to take a look

Hugs
 Zowie xx















No comments:

Post a Comment