Friday 19 August 2016

Hemlock Spiderweb... captured fairy.


Hi again friends,
hope that you are well!

Here is another captured fairy that i made yesterday evening.
I really enjoy making these and as you probably know by now, I 
absolutely LOVE fairies...
well, anything magickal really... unicorns, mermaids, Angels..
you name it! 

This beautiful fae is called
Hemlock Spiderweb, she was captured on 18.08.16
She grants wishes and she lives close to vixen and badger sets
 and can only be seen in the midst of an early morning. 

Again I have used a mini spice jar to create this and have added 
gorgeous trims in tones of silver and black to match her wings. 

For the Inside I have used a book page which I adhered to the back 
 of the jar using Modge podge.
I then adhered the fae on to some twigs using my hot glue gun and
I scattered some sparkly white fibres around her feet.




Here is what the back of the jar looks like.




I have used the tattered florals die by Tim Holtz
to create this large flower and used black soot distress ink and Ranger 
perfect pearls mist in the colour pewter to create this look. 
I then added an ivory flat back pearl to the centre. 

Finally I attached a small hinge clip to the side 
of the jar to hold the ribbon in place. 


Thanks once again for stopping by 

Hugs 
 Zowie xx


No comments:

Post a Comment