Friday 19 August 2016

Captured fairy



Hello friends,
hope you are well! 

I've been busy hunting around in my garden at the fairy den and I have finally
managed to capture some magickal Fae! 

Here is Feather Goldwand she was captured on 11/08/16
she likes to steal shiny coins and pretty trinkets.
She lives in high places where the clouds meet the earth. 
and she can only be seen when the seeker holds a 
four leafed clover. 

To create this I have used a 
 mini spice jar and I have heavily embellished this with lots of gorgeous trims from
my own craft stash. 




I adhered a book page to the inside of the jar using modge podge to create a 
background for my fairy. 



For the lid, I adhered a flower that i made
 using the tattered florals die by Tim Holtz, which i 
sprayed with Tattered angels choc covered cherries glimmer mist.
Once dry I then added some more sparkle to the edges of the flower 
using platinum stickles. 

I also created a mini tag using Kraft card stock
and wrote about the fae that i captured. 
I've also attached matching ribbon to the top of this 
and adhered a single cream flower with
added platinum stickles to give it a bit of extra sparkle! 

Anyway guys, thanks once 
again for stopping by my blog.
I really hope that you like this ?

Hugs
 Zowie xx





No comments:

Post a Comment