Monday, 24 August 2026

Virtue is the beauty of the soul

"In the quiet garden of the mind, virtue blooms like ivy on ancient stone, whispering the eternal beauty of a timeless soul"


Hello lovelies, 'hope you are well! today I am sharing a card with a serene theme. I have used this stunning Weathered statue image from Cheryl Francis art. 


I have also used these wonderful vintage heritage & vintage scrapbook papers both from Manu design studio.

Once I had layered all the papers, I then used a crackle grunge texture stamp along with black ink.

 Next I added a vintage lock and some vintage creeping ivy images. To finish my card I created some word labels using some torn strips of burlap paper & added some text.

I hope that I have inspired you to create your own vintage cards!


Thank you so much for stopping by the Den, I really appreciate your visit and kind comments! 

Zowie Dixon

I would like to enter my creation into the following challenges:







3 comments:

  1. It certainly is a serene image, you have made a gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Artiste once again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emma, thank you so very much for your kind words, they are much appreciated! Hugs Zowie x

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous work. Thanks for playing with us at Pattie.

    ReplyDelete