Sunday 1 September 2024

'Tis the season to be jolly!

 





Hello lovelies, hope you are keeping well! Today I am sharing some winter themed ATC's that I have created. 







I have created my ATC's using this beautiful dark academy image from Miles beyond the moon over on Etsy. 









I have also used papers that I designed myself. 
 















I hope that I have inspired you to create your own winter ATC's!


Thank you so much for stopping by the Den, I really appreciate your visit and kind comments! 

10 comments:

  1. Stunning card Zowie! Thanks for sharing with us and inspiring all of us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge! Anita DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. ATC are very elegant and romantic, good, I love creating ATCs but I don't collect them, I use them to decorate albums. Thanks for joining the Craft Challenge Taty x DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ATCs and background papers, love the images.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous ATCs, love the images.
    Thanks for sharing at Try it on Tuesday.
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The ATCs are very beautiful and romantic with a touch of magic given by the snowflakes and the mask. Thanks for playing with us at Creative Knockouts Taty x DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are the most beautiful ATC's I have seen in a long time. Absolutely love them. thank you for linking up with us over at Crafty Gals. Best of luck, Jana DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. How beautiful!
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very elegant card. Thanks for playing with us at Creative Knockouts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Creative and vintage, love it! So glad you joined us at Creative Knockouts!

    ReplyDelete