Monday 16 September 2024

Haunted Mona Lisa

 






Hello lovelies, hope you are keeping well! Tonight I am sharing a spooky Halloween haunted Mona Lisa card that I have created. 







I created this haunting Moaning Lisa image which you can grab for free HERE. I would love to see what you create with my spooky images! If you do use any of my freebies, please share some love by leaving a link to my blog, thanks so much! 

 




To design my image, I used Bing image creator.







I have used Canva to alter my image. I used a lot of free grunge PNG's from clean png. It's a really simple way to alter any images that you have in your collection. 






I created my card using these beautiful papers from Vectoria Designs.








Thank you so much for stopping by the Den, I really appreciate your visit and kind comments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment